Subject: Re: Repairing the damage (was Re: History of the NetBSD Foundation)
To: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@riscworks.net>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/05/2006 22:47:32
On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 09:45:46PM +0200, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> So what secret contract did TNF sign with Wasabi

There is no secret (nor any public) contract between TNF and wasabi.
You are trying very hard to misinterpret my words.

> As Martin already pointed out, "not all developers involved."

Sigh. You stripped the context. Third parties often prefer to sign a single
contract with TNF instead of lots of contracts with each individual
developer (all over the world) involved. Standard business procedure.

Martin