Subject: Re: Repairing the damage (was Re: History of the NetBSD Foundation)
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@riscworks.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/04/2006 21:18:39
thus Andy Ruhl spake:
> On 9/4/06, Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@riscworks.net> wrote:
>> al qaeda is an invention of the US and other imperialists to undermine
>> civil rights to ensure capitalism until the planet explodes.
>>
>> timo
>
> That is so delusional that I don't even know how to respond.
>
> You have absolutely no respect from me now.

cool, because i mentioned something not OT (al qaeda) and claimed
there's no such thing. bingo, were in an axiomatic situation, as neither
i can prove it does not exist nor that if it exists it is not
sponsored/founded by guys based in the US (or GB, or...). on the other
side, you cannot prove it exists. this leads to losing your respect.
honestly, i really don't want your respect when basic discussion is able
to throw it away. it can't be worth much.

> Back to the subject. Which seems to be moving toward the presence of
> unstable individuals

like charles m. hannum, who caused a lot of waves throwing a
non-existant (well, that's what a bunch of guys here states, at least)
stone into water? :)

> who respond to this list.
>
> Andy

timo (watching this list, having popcorn, beer and listening to nice
music :)