Subject: Re: History of the NetBSD Foundation
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eye of the Beholder <eye.of.the.8eholder@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/04/2006 01:28:07
On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 18:15:58 -0400
"Charles M. Hannum" <mycroft@MIT.EDU> wrote:

> > Could you take this off list and onto private email please.
>
> No.  I'm not going to go to the "free speech zone".  (If Christos
> wants to talk about "democracy", he might not like some of the real
> parallels.  A "democracy" that has a secret cabal select a single set
> of candidates is not much of a democracy -- sounds more like pre-war
> Iraq to me.)
>
> BTW, I forgot to mention the part about praying to Satan that He may
> take his soul.

If i may speak, the posts in this thread are getting more and
more rude.

Mr. Hannum, i respect your opinion and your complaint about NetBSD
having fallen behind in some aspects, but this thread has now got over
1MB of pretty much useless data.

If, all we that have contributed to this, had written together 1MB of
code then all these things that NetBSD lacks according to you, would
have been implemented.

Again, with respect.