Subject: Re: History of the NetBSD Foundation
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@MIT.EDU>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/03/2006 14:57:24
On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 12:08:24AM -0400, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Finally, if that's all you object in the bylaws, then we really
> did an excellent job writing them.

I just can't let that sit.

No, you did a piss poor job.  While you were busy cut-and-pasting bylaws
and staging a coup d'etat, you couldn't even be bothered to think
seriously about ownership of the code, or the obligations we agreed to
in the copyright assignments.  The only thing that matters at the end of
the day -- and the thing we started the project for in the first place
-- is the code, and you didn't take it seriously.

This is why I resent the air that you breathe.