Subject: Re: History of the NetBSD Foundation
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Jeremy Tregunna <jtregunna@blurgle.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/02/2006 05:38:13
On 06-09-02, at 00:08, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> On Sep 1, 11:07pm, mycroft@MIT.EDU ("Charles M. Hannum") wrote:
>
> | a corporation does not cease to exist when someone resigns.
> Also, *you*
> | refused to add new board members.
>
> This is unbelievable; you refused to accept all the people I proposed.
> Let's pretend for the moment that there isn't a requirement for 3
> members;
> how would we resolve the deadlock?

There isn't a requirement for 3 members set by the IRS. Your state
may dictate a minimum number of board members, or supply a formula
for calculating a minimum and maximum value, but that varies
depending on state. I've not checked to see if Delaware has such a
formula, but if it doesn't, it is up to your by-laws to dictate your
minimum and your maximum, and how they will *run*.

My apologies for interjecting, you can continue your mud slinging now.

--
Jeremy Tregunna
jtregunna@blurgle.ca