Subject: Mouse troble.
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: mats <netbsd@comhem.se>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 08/13/2006 10:33:28
Hi

I have a problem with my belkinswitch and my mouse under X. I consider
this to not be a X-problem or belkin-problem because the solution must
be in NetBSD. When I'm in X I want to switch computer with the
belkin-switch. But when I do so and then return back to X on the first
computer the mouse behave like under an epileptic attack. My solution
now is to <ctrl> <alt> <F2> and then log in as root and reboot and then
it works again. For my own personal matter thats ok, but I'm not the
only person at that computer.

Is it possible to reread the mousedriver or something like that when I
switch back? Or have a key on the keyboard that reboots? Or use
something else than wsmouse?