Subject: Re: Game Pad Functionality
To: None <diro@nixsys.bz>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/21/2006 11:26:19
On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 08:18:21PM -0400, diro@nixsys.bz wrote:
|More interesting is why it won't attach when connected via USB. In
|PTP mode, my digital camera is not able to be detected when scanned.
|However, in normal USB mode, it attaches normally. Another USB camera,
|attaches as ugen0, but no uaudio0 is detected, even though it has
|a builtin microphone. I've also not been able to get my printer
|communicating correctly.

I'd be surprised if a camera would make the inbuilt microphone available.
In my experience cameras generally only mimic being a disk device so
you can get to the images but aren't a full-blown multimedia peripheral.

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mjch.net                                                left blank