Subject: Re: cdrecord, multi-session: MS sees them, NetBSD does not
To: Geert Hendrickx <ghen@NetBSD.org>
From: None <tlaronde@polynum.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/10/2006 19:33:14
On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 06:51:43PM +0200, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 06:29:24PM +0200, tlaronde@polynum.com wrote:
> > When writing a multi-session CD(RW), I only see after mounting the
> > first one (the first track), while the TOC shows all the other
> > sessions, and while MS XP is able to see all the sessions.
>
> Have you tried mscdlabel(8) ?

Great! Thanks!

Just for my information, is the reason of this a change in the way
mkisofs(8) creates the layout for multi-session (it seems the trick
indicated in README.MULTI about the supplementary <first_dir> is no
longuer needed)?

Regards,
--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde +AT+ polynum +dot+ com>
                 http://www.kergis.com/