Subject: Re: DGE-530T NIC support? (device not configured in dmesg output)
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Tillman Hodgson <tillman@seekingfire.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/30/2006 06:58:41
--LwW0XdcUbUexiWVK

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 10:16:34PM -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> It would help to identify _which_ chipset it's actually using - it's
> conceivable that adding support is simple.  Can you send me whatever
> information you can glean off the big chip on the board?  Part numbers,
> manufacturer, anything...

I took some detailed pictures of the card, viewable at
http://www.seekingfire.com/files/DGE-530T/. I tried to capture anything
looked like it might identify the board.

-T

--=20
Thinking, and the methods by which thoughts are communicated, inevitably cr=
eate=20
a system permeated by illusions.
	- Zensunni Teaching

--LwW0XdcUbUexiWVK