Subject: Re: no wm0 Re: booting amd64 kernel
To: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
From: George Georgalis <george@galis.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/08/2006 07:08:59
On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 03:24:36PM -0400, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

>Nothing on the wire when you tcpdump -e -n -ttt ?

sorry, a fan died, burned cap and cpu on the Via
EPIA that was my main box. As of yesterday, I'm
glad to now have a box up and some mail since the
pre-dawn melt down last Monday.

At the moment the amd64 box is running knoppix to
make that disk available on a local network...
knoppix had a problem with the card too, so a card
failure is not out of the question. ...it could be
a few weeks before I can look at the card in amd64
nbsd.

Thanks,
// George

http://galis.org/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george@galis.org