Subject: Re: What'is your favourate FTP daemon?
To: Xianwen Chen <apple45@gmail.com>
From: Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/01/2006 07:23:09
Xianwen Chen wrote:
> Yeah?
> I don't if NetBSD has carried a ftp daemon by default.How to use it?

If you're asking how to configure it, please see "man ftpd", which includes
instructions on how to set it up.  There may be a FAQ here:

http://www.cstc.net.cn/netbsd/

...otherwise Chapter 25.9 of the FreeBSD documentation is likely to be helpful:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-ftp.html

...which may be available in zh/Big5 format here:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/zh/books/handbook/

Regretfully, I do not speak that language well enough to be certain, but your
English is much better than my Chinese...  :-)

Regards,
--
-Chuck