Subject: Restricting bridge access by mac-adress
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Linyin <linyin.cn@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/30/2006 23:53:39
Hello.

I have several boxes in the home and I want some of them to use NAT,
some to use bridged connection. I was able to do this fairly simple by
just setuping NAT and setuping bridge interface and it works fine (to
use bridge, I enable DHCP and to use NAT, I just use internal IPs).

However, I want to allow only some boxes to have access for bridge
mode (in reality, blocking my mother's & little brother's access to
bridge mode, at least they have NAT between their Windows' and
internet) and I would like to be able to make it by allowing only some
MAC-addresses having possibility to use bridge. Others are forced to
use NAT (as in, even if they send DHCP request, it gets filtered).

Thank you in advance

--
Linyin SooChow China
MSN:linyin_cn@hotmail.com