Subject: Re: Lynx in base system?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Claudio M. <claudio@netcat.it>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/27/2006 09:28:07
On Sunday 26 March 2006, alle 21:50, Jan Danielsson wrote:
>    If I were to vote for *myself*, I would vote for firefox. But it was
> never about preferences, it was about a simple tool to get the job done.
> I prefer a text-based tool, since there are systems out there without X.
If you think that a web browser is very important and you will include
one to the base system, then i vote for including w3m-img. It support
both http/https protocol and should be used on X11 with image support too.

If we have to insert something, then insert something of good :-)

I vote for the NetBSD "evolution". Evolution means what the community
wants and what could make it a better system for the community, with
or without lynx in the base.

Thx for your reply

Claudio M.