Subject: Re: Lynx in base system?
To: Brian McEwen <bmcewen@comcast.net>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/27/2006 01:28:52
Last build I did, it noted that I didn't have some tools required to
even produce html or pdf documents, so build simplay said that those
documents wouldn't be created. But my belief was that this was just
another version of the same documents already produced in a few
different formats.

Nothing that was exclusively html.

I'd say we should keep away from html documentation instead of expecting
a web browser to be a required tool.

	Johnny