Subject: Lynx in base system?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Danielsson <jan.danielsson@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/24/2006 13:37:21
--------------enig269E93885B3F24B37F20DCBA

Hello all,

   A few weeks ago I saw a discussion where someone suggested that Lynx
should be added to the base system. FWIW, I'm connected to an university
network, which requires a http (actually https) based login before I
gain access to the Internet.

   Granted, getting Lynx installed was a one-time operation, but OTOH,
had I not had another computer, it would have been much more difficult
(read: painful) to get that system up and running properly.

I vote for including Lynx in the base system.

--=20
Kind Regards,
Jan Danielsson
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.