Subject: Re: Skype
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi>
From: Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/06/2006 22:35:36
On 06/03/06, Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 02:50:34PM +0900, Curt Sampson wrote:
> > I seem to be having various problems with skype. First, no audio, just
> > messages like
I can confirm the second point of the parent. I have to rm -r .Skype
every time I want to login (I am running -current from yesterday).

The sound output works fine for me, though. The input also kinda
works, but when I call echo123, my talking is very quiet. If I use
'mixerctl -w inputs.mic=3D240' for instance, I get garbled/mixed sound.

> When we tried Skype, it worked ok for a few minutes and then caused
> a kernel panic (under 3.0).

No panics here.