Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.0 doesn't like Swiss French keyboard for wscons ?
To: Gilles Gravier <Gilles@gravier.org>
From: Eric Buchanan <groundedforlife@verizon.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/20/2006 14:55:27
I'd make sure you have an entry like this in /etc/wscons.conf:
#keyboard       auto

# Select a kernel builtin keyboard map by uncommenting the following line a=
nd
# altering the country code to your requirements
# (choose from user, us, uk, de, dk, it, fr, jp, sv, no, es, pt).
# See wsconsctl(8), pckbd(4), ukbd(4) etc. for more details.
encoding es

This way it will be configured for your keyboard choice at reboot or exitin=
g=20
single user mode.

HTH,
Eric Buchanan

El Lun 20 Feb 2006 02:04 PM, escribi=F3: