Subject: Hi please give me answer about version 2.0 for Mac mini
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: masa@doctorheli.net <masa@doctorheli.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/06/2005 10:49:37
I will get one answer, why the Mac mini had to wait the version 3.0 as
the table of "http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc/models.html" shows
untill now like this;

 Mac mini (3.0)      G4(7447A)/1.25, 1.42             >3      green

 But,I dare say,from the beginning of release 2.0,I am using the vertion
2.o on Macmini.It works very cleanly(except narrow lines on the
monitor(sony 10`TFT 800x640) ).
 Then I thought,"So, the annouce must be as the PowerBook G4; it shows
on the table as following;PowerBook G4

(1 GHz/867 MHz)     G4/867, 1.0           >3                 yellow
 is untested, but should work
(I have also this 867 MHz machine. It works also very well!)"

Well,gentlemen,I had already done twice  this same question,but its were
perhaps ignored because of my bloken English.Please anyone give me
answer clealy.