Subject: Re: Falcom SAMBA 75 - "could not set data multiplex mode"
To: , <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brad du Plessis <bradd@cat.co.za>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/25/2005 10:45:03
Hi all,

Thanks to some mails off-list I've managed to resolve this by adding a quirk
for this device.

Adding the following as a quick in usb_quirks.c:

{ 0x0681, 0x0034, ANY, {UQ_ASSUME_CM_OVER_DATA }},

I applied this to NetBSD 3.0_RC3, NetBSD 2.0_STABLE and NetBSD 1.62_STABLE
and it works fine.

A link with a more complete explanation can be found at:
http://www.bsdforums.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-15517.html

Thanks to Joseph for this link.

Regards,
 Brad