Subject: Re: thinkpad x41 / iwi network interface / sleep and X
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 10/31/2005 20:20:39
--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 11:53:39AM +0200, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:
> > - if I put the machine to sleep and wake it up again, the wireless
> >   interface is no longer usable.  Resetting it hangs the machine.
>=20
> you should bring the interface down before suspending.

correction, this is not necessary on -current anymore.  i just verified
it after discussion with skrll.

i continue to do it since it's convinient -- i almost always resume in
a different network than i suspend the machine.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/