Subject: Re: pf (Package Filter pflkm) without IPV6
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/28/2005 15:41:26
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Matthias Scheler wrote:

> Here's a bit of code for "/etc/ppp/ip-up" which you can use to automatically
> create a 6to4 tunnel over a PPP or PPPoE connection:

It's even easier with pkgsrc/net/hf6to4 -- almost trivial, even.

(I'd be using it right now, if it weren't for the fact that I'm currently
using one of those curvy blue appliances by Company L for routing at the
moment.  Unfortunately I've no idea how to get the thing to route protocol
41 to my internal NetBSD box, and the souped up firmware on the box itself
has no stf support.)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com> <todd@vierling.name>