Subject: inexpensive duplex printer?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/20/2005 14:32:25
Any suggestions on low-cost double-sided printer?

My old LaserJet 5 prints well, but I don't have the optional duplex unit.
And manually printing even and odd pages has always been a great time
waster for me -- especially when it misses a page or prints a blank page
and I have to start all over. (Maybe I have some memory problem.)

So I am looking for another printer that does duplex.

Any printer suggestions would be appreciated.

Looking at froogle, I see several Brother HL-5150D printers that include
duplex, can do 22ppm and have dpi up to 2400x600 for a few hundred dollars
(US$). (A duplex unit for my old printer would cost same, but my old
printer is slower and has lower resolution.)

Thanks,

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/