Subject: Re: NetBSD File System details/info
To: NetBSD netbsd-users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Robert Cates <robert@kormar.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/20/2005 11:23:16
thanks, but what I'm asking is:

1. What are the various file systems a user can choose from?
2. Where is good, detailed, technical info/documentation on the various file
systems?
3. Does anybody know of a source which compares the various file systems
with the various Linux file systems, in terms of performance, etc.?

Thanks
Robert