Subject: Re: 3.0_BETA CVS checkout : build userland doesn't work ?
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn@9online.fr>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/19/2005 09:14:19
Hi all,

Sorry again for the BIG post... I didnt realize my log was so huge...
But I would appreciate if someone can send me some links to docs about
the build system, and how it works, to find the relevant stuff in a
"build.sh distribution" output.

This problem has been fixed, and from now, because I am still trying to
build the 3.0 from CVS, I will post everything regarding 3.0 (still
BETA) on current-users, and copy paste the lasts line of the log :-)
That will be much better I guess...

Thank you, and sorry again.

--
Asmodehn