Subject: Re: google's summer of code makefs extension
To: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
From: Greg Naughton <gnaughto@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/08/2005 11:01:55
Reiserfs would be fun.  A BSD licensed XFS, JFS, HFS+ & UFS are on the
dev list.  Besides, as Malcom pointed out, there already is code for
mkisofs in pkgsrc.   I suppose that the major difference between
mkisofs and implementing the iso9660 filesystem via makefs with the
'-t' option would be the absense of the GNU license.

either way,=20

Greg