Subject: Re: printing from Web browsers?
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/06/2005 23:12:37
--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

Also sprach Steven M. Bellovin (smb@cs.columbia.edu)
> Is there a web brower from which one can print reliably?  Firefox 1.0.4=
=20
> compiled from source crashes if I try to print, and on -current with=20
> xorg firefox-bin crashes at startup.  (I mentioned the latter; I've now=
=20
> verified it on a fresh install.  XFree86 doesn't seem to support my=20
> hardware properly.)

I'm using Opera since it is available on NetBSD and had no problem
with printing to a HP USB Deskjet and Laserjet.=20

One can also print to a PS-file and use that eg. with gv.

--=20
PGP FPR: CF74 D5F2 4871 3E5C FFFE 0130 11F4 C41E B3FB AE33
--=20
Dort wo man B=FCcher verbrennt, verbrennt man am Ende auch Menschen.

Heinrich Heine

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v--