Subject: Re: RCS revision problems on anoncvs.NetBSD.org
To: Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd@2005.salmi.ch>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/06/2005 06:48:09
On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 11:09:13AM +0200, Jukka Salmi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems there's a problem regarding RCS ID's on anoncvs.NetBSD.org:

Fixed, thank you.  The machine munched its data filesystem over the
weekend, for reasons that aren't entirely clear, but luckily this is
very easy to fix: we just sync it again from cvs.netbsd.org.  Unfortunately,
we don't automatically sync the CVSROOT directory and when we restored it
by hand we missed the "config" file that sets the tag name to "$NetBSD$",
along with a couple of other things like the list of sticky branch tags.
I just put them all back.

> In case this is the wrong place to complain: where should this be reported?

It's best to report this sort of problem to admin@netbsd.org so it's
recorded in our trouble ticket system.

Thor