Subject: file flags and arch/opaque flags
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/31/2005 21:25:49
--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

I'm currently on my way to understand file flags and do not understand=20
two flags:

'arch' - what does this mean? Is the file immutable? Is it backuped
somewhere? Can't it be backuped?

'opaque' - It applies to dirs for mount_union, so does it mean a opaque=20
dir cannot be a mount_union directory or uniondir?
 =20
Is there a way to permit root nou* operations in kern.securelevel=3D1?

--=20
PGP FPR: CF74 D5F2 4871 3E5C FFFE 0130 11F4 C41E B3FB AE33
--=20
"Die Ewigkeit gleicht einem Rad, das weder Anfang noch Ende hat."

Hildegard von Bingen (1098-1179)

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW--