Subject: SGI Indy
To: None <undisclosed-recipients>
From: VH <thisemailaddress@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/28/2005 16:05:12
I have a SGI Indy, I believe 180MHz, not sure how much memory with no
harddrives. (I can check all this later if you'er interested.) Since I
don't use it much anymore, I'm willing to offer it to any developer
who may want it. All you have to do is pay shipping or if you're
within the NYC metro area, you can drive by and pick it up.

I have the keyboard and monitor, too, but not the mouse. If keyboard
isn't that heavy so it can be mailed easily, but the monitor is a
beast so the shipping charges will be high. (I payed like $60 or so
just for shipping when I originally got this from Michigan.)

If anyone is interested drop me a line. Thanks.

--=20

Website - http://packetjunkie.net/
GPG Public Key - http://packetjunkie.net/gpg.asc