Subject: Re: script parsing CVS commit messages to update work tree
To: Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd@2005.salmi.ch>
From: Dieter Roelants <dieter.NetBSD@pandora.be>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/22/2005 15:46:26
On 05/22/05 16:51:07, Jukka Salmi wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I read about a script which parses CVS commit messages like those
> sent to the source-changes mailing list, and updates a local work
> tree according to the changes mentioned in these messages. IIRC
> this script has his own website, and somebody (probably the author
> of the script) who already sent messages to NetBSD mailing lists
> mentions the script in his signature. Having forgotten the name of
> the script I can't find it right now. Any hints?

I changed mail clients semi-recently and until now have been too lazy =20
to configure signatures. But I put it back. :)

I really should import the script in pkgsrc-wip some day...

Kind regards,
dieter

--=20
	For Speedy CVS Updates of your NetBSD trees check
		http://moon.vub.ac.be/scu
--
	There is virtue in doing the right thing just for
	the sake of doing it right.  -- Nicholas Petreley