Subject: Re: NetBSD vs FreeBSD on older hardwar (MMX)
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: loxety <loxety@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/17/2005 02:51:06
I recently found that installing NetBSD from cdrom maybe easier but
getting everything up and running (working too) wasnt as easy as
FreeBSD.  In FreeBSD, the mouse worked in the console and X with out
anything special configured.  FreeBSD worked for me!

Hardware:
Dell C600, P3 750, 256MB ram, 30GB disk, Ati Rage Pro, 3com 3c556

Good luck!