Subject: pdksh completion: How to append a slash at the end of directory names?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Leonard Schmidt <lems@gmx.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/16/2005 19:30:46
--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

Hello,

When typing ``cd ..<TAB>'' it should complete to ``../'' so I don't
have manually to type the slash, but it does not.
How can I achieve such a behaviour? Maybe I overlooked something, but
I didn't find anything in ksh's man page.

Another question: In vi-mode, I would like ^W to only delete one word
backwards. So ``cd /usr/pkgsrc/'' and then typing ^W should result in=20
``cd '' and not ``cd /usr/''.

I'm using the pdksh shipped with NetBSD 2.0.2.

By the way, both things work in ksh93.

I'm not subscribed to this list, please CC me.

Regards,
Leonard

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj--