Subject: Re: Online PR form is broken?
To: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 05/11/2005 12:07:21
On Wed, 11 May 2005, Ian Zagorskih wrote:

> About a week ago i'v tried to send patches to some packages from pkgsrc
> i'm maintaining and found, that online PR form is broken: when i fill
> form and click "Submit" bug isn't sent and depending on used browser i
> get an error page (IE) or "Zero data" (FireFox). In both cases PR isn't
> sent. I thought it's a temporary problem but looks like today it's still
> there.

Thanks for note and sorry about an inconvenience. The developer
responsible for this has told me he is now looking at it.

Just to let you know, the friendly team at www@ can be notified for
future website issues.

> ps: Patches are updates for net/openvpn-current and sysutils/krusader
> packages + some more.

If the patches are not to big, you can also submit to the tech-pkg@
mailing list.

I see you maintain both of those packages. I don't use the software myself
but I may be able to review and commit your updates. Feel free to email to
me and be sure to include some notes for the change log.

Thanks,

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/