Subject: Re: -key "introduction"
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Zbigniew Baniewski <zb@ispid.com.pl>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/30/2005 00:48:51
On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 05:15:59PM -0500, Christopher W. Richardson wrote:

> As near as I can now tell, the "problem" is that wsksymdef.h does not
> define 0x01-0x07, and Zbigniew would like to be able to assign 0x04 to a
> key.

Not quite. It was just my first idea to fix that "keys problem". If there's
a better solution - that's exactly I'm asking about.

But not found any yet; and, asking for more info, I made kind of proposal for
fixing this. I suppose, to have different actions made by two different keys
(never mind their names), shouldn't take changes in the source code made by
the user, recompilation and so on.
--
				pozdrawiam / regards

						Zbigniew Baniewski