Subject: ssh-add and crontab
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/16/2005 10:44:08
Hi,

I have a "scp -i ~/.ssh/HOME_key ..." in my crontab (to copy seti@HOME
results from work to my home machine). I used "ssh-add ~/.ssh/HOME_key"
in my .xsession so that I won't need to provide the passphrase each
time.

When I use the key (in a xterm) to connect (or scp), the ssh-agent is OK
(aka, I don't have to provide the passphrase), but the crontab entry
fails saying "Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).".

I think the problem is that crontab don't use ssh-agent...
I restarted cron after adding the key (just to test) but it doesn't
solve anything. Any one knows how to use ssh-agent with crontab ?

TIA,
	Jo
--
,- This mail runs ------.