Subject: Re: Why is my RAM Frying?
To: Matthias Buelow <mkb@incubus.de>
From: David Shaw <dave.shaw@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/15/2005 22:59:16
No, I mean that it worked in the "gaming machine" previously. I
haven't tested the RAM in other computers recently (since about a
month ago), but if a live boot of memtest fails, I'm assuming that the
RAM is in fact corrupt.

- David Shaw

Note: The faults are happening in NetBSD, not Windows... although I'm
sure you realize that, it's just for clarification.

--
System.out.println(String sig);
   [ David Shaw ]