Subject: Re: Why is my RAM Frying?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: David Shaw <dave.shaw@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/14/2005 15:02:36
I wasn't actively monitoring the system temperatures at the time.
Since I can still login to my server, however, I got this (as root):
# envstat
envstat: unable to open /dev/sysmon: Operation not supported by device

As far as installing mbmon goes, I highly doubt I can do it (since I
have messed up RAM, install processes are messed up). Also, pkglocate
doesn't seem to find mbmon.

- David Shaw

--
System.out.println(String sig);