Subject: Why is my RAM Frying?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Shaw <dave.shaw@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/14/2005 13:19:19
Hi,

I'm having a very weird problem on my NetBSD servers. My RAM seems to
be frying. Two separate servers have had RAM fried (they both fail
memtest now). The only thing the two servers shared were the hdd (I
took it from the first server when it died, and moved it to the new
one) and the power strip (it's behind three separate surge
protectors). The hdd is running NetBSD 2.0...

I know that this may not be the correct mailing list, but the software
*is* running NetBSD and this mailing list probably contains some of
the smartest computer people out there.
Help would be greatly appreicated so that when I find some motr ram I
don't fry that, too.

Thanks in advance,
- David Shaw
--