Subject: Re: ifconfig alias in rc.conf
To: Bryan Buecking <bryan.buecking@mediamines.com>
From: David Shaw <dave.shaw@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/11/2005 12:13:17
I think it would be both easier to manage and smoother (read: it would
actually work) if you just editted ifconfig.fxp0 with a.b.c.d netmask
0xffffff00

Although it's a personal preference, it seems easier to manage that
way, and your variables don't get overwritten.

- David Shaw

--
System.out.println(String sig);
   [ David Shaw ]