Subject: GUI for mixerctl in 608 lines of Perl/Tk
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Gan Uesli Starling <alias@starling.us>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/12/2005 08:11:58
Grettings All,

I have just written a GUI for NetBSD 2.0's mixerctl in 608 lines of Perl/Tk.
It works quite well for me i386. Would folks please try it out on other platforms
to see how it fares there?

Download from here...

http://starling.us/tet/gus_perl/gus_netbsd_mixer_pl/gus_netbsd_mixer.txt

...rename from *.txt to *.pl and execute it as...

perl gus_netbsd_mixer.pl

...and play around with all the widgets.

If you have any problems at all, please report them to me. Along with your
report, please include the platform you are running on and the output of this
command...

mixerctl -v -a

...a screenshot too, if you think that is helpful. Reply to me directly,
please, as I am not a member of this list.

Thanks,

Gan

--

  Mistera Sturno - Rarest Extinct Bird