Subject: Re: stand-alone DOS version of pax?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Malcolm Herbert <mjch@mjch.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/21/2005 11:03:29
On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 10:53:02AM +1100, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
|Does such a thing exist? I'm specifically looking for pax's -r -w
|switches, in order to copy between two local directories as I have had
|very good success doing this on a box after booting with a NetBSD CD

I had some some Googling for 'pax binary' and similar before I asked
the question, however I then did a search for pax.exe and turned up
something that looks promising ... apologies for the noise ...

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences