Subject: Re: JAVA on MP, current pgsql
To: Andreas Drewke <andreas_dr@gmx.de>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/20/2005 12:02:28
Does anyone have time to do a binary search on cvs for the days
between known good and known bad?

If someone has a test case that is fairly easy to populate the
database and leave the script running, I can try to do the search this
weekend on an i386 box.

I would need to know the latest possible dates for last known working
kernels and the earliest possible known broken.

-Andrew