Subject: Re: strange apache & SSL problem
To: Patrick Mackey <netbsd@deniedaccess.org>
From: None <carnivorous@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/12/2005 16:22:10
After pkg_delete'ing anything that has to do with apache or openssl,
doing make clean and recompiling it all (first recompiling openssl
then apache), the

openssl s_client -connect www.myserver.com:443

doesn't seem to work anymore.  Now I don't get anything back.  I did
start apache with 'startssl' and the certificates are in place and
stuff.  I still get the weird characters in access_log and the error
message that firefox gives me.  Any ideas?