Subject: Re: Is ghostscript-esp-7.07 required for CUPS ?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Drews <jon.drews@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/10/2005 18:14:20
Thanks Greg and Florian:

 I got it working great. I just did pkg_delete -f for the gnu
ghostscript and then installed the eps-ghostcript pkgsrc. I then did
as Greg suggested and set USE_CUPS=YES in my mk.conf and recompiled
the kernel.
 The printer worked great, both in photo mode (721 dpi) and in regular
mode (360 dpi). My friend will probably enjoy the NetBSD desktop :).
NetBSD runs fine :).