Subject: Re: pptp client behind NAT - transfer hangs up
To: Egervary Gergely <egervary@expertlan.hu>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/08/2005 21:51:08
--3y/CVJp2vtgPOhvS

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 09:42:43PM +0100, Egervary Gergely wrote:
> >Try 'keep state' rules in ipf, e.g.
> >
> >pass in proto gre keep state
> >pass out proto gre keep state
>=20
> tried, without success.
>=20
> see this: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=3Dipfilter&m=3D107881852125357&=
w=3D2
>=20
> it looks like the same problem...
> ---
> | 2. windows pc behind the firewall could not connect reliably to PPTP
> | server.  (go back to 3.4.33 and it connects first time every
> | time)(incoming gre not getting "natted").
> ---
>=20
> I'm posting this to the ipfilter list, probably Darren will have any idea=

Could you fill a PR?  I'll try talking to Darren about this if I can
catch him soon, as he won't be around for some time in the near future.

--=20
"Commala-come-five! / Even when the shadows rise!
To see the world and walk the world / Makes ya glad to be alive."
Susannah's Song, The Dark Tower VI, Stephen King, 2004.

--3y/CVJp2vtgPOhvS

--3y/CVJp2vtgPOhvS--