Subject: Re: xorg and shared libraries
To: Staffan Thomen <duck@multi.fi>
From: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/07/2005 11:34:55
 =

 =

>and everything is fine.

Ah -- that's probably the missing piece.  I tried looking for some file =

like that last night, but couldn't find it.  (Besides, I had this vague =

recollection that it only applied to non-ELF executables.)  I'll try it =

when I get home.

		--Prof. Steven M. Bellovin, http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb