Subject: Re: professional sound studio with netbsd, anyone?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Thanos Tsouanas <thanos@sians.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/04/2005 13:15:51
On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 11:48:40AM +0100, André Braselmann wrote:
> so far there is a special debian/linux distro out there,
>
> http://www.agnula.org/
>
> There was a review some month ago in the german CT magazine. Seems to be
> quite 'good', which depends on what you need/want.

Thanks!

The problem with debian/redhat based distros is that 1) i don't
know where to begin 2) they lack a ports system that would make
maintenance of music software a breeze.  In the case i decide to
use linux as a music workstation (which i try to avoid since i
love bsd --and use it as desktop-- in favor of linux) I think
i'll go with Gentoo due to it's ports..

--
Thanos Tsouanas <thanos@sians.org> .: Sians
http://thanos.sians.org/           .: http://www.sians.org/