Subject: Re: professional sound studio with netbsd, anyone?
To: Thanos Tsouanas <thanos@sians.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9?= Braselmann <bb@braisel.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/04/2005 11:48:40
On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 10:27:57PM +0200, Thanos Tsouanas wrote:
> Hello..
>
> I would like to know if anyone here has set up a
> professional-quality music studio based on open&free software.
> Please let me know what you have used, software, OS and
> hardware..

so far there is a special debian/linux distro out there,

http://www.agnula.org/

There was a review some month ago in the german CT magazine. Seems to be
quite 'good', which depends on what you need/want.

  K.André Braselmann                       |  ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  seeheader4details                        |  - against HTML email   X