Subject: weird apache problem
To: NetBSD Users <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: None <carnivorous@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/02/2005 03:44:15
Hello,

I'm running NetBSD 2.0.  I compiled Apache 2.0.52 along with PHP and
other stuff from pkgsrc.  When I shut down Apache, and try to start it
again using apachectl start, I get:

[Sun Jan 02 05:35:27 2005] [error] (28)No space left on device: Cannot
create SSLMutex
Configuration Failed

and it won't start up.  I removed all SSL related config stuff from my
httpd.conf file.  The weird part is...when I restart the box (I have
/usr/local/sbin/apachectl start in /etc/rc.local) apache is running
fine.  Once I do apachectl stop, and then apachectl start, I get the
SSLMutex error.  It's a bit annoying; I don't really want to restart
the entire machine just to make Apache work.  That seems very
Windows-ish.

Anyone know why this could be happening?