Subject: Re: lang/php/ Makefile ?
To: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 12/31/2004 20:30:37
--AGZzQgpsuUlWC1xT

hi,

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 03:13:50PM +0100, Zafer Aydogan wrote:
> it looks like this in the directory pkgscr/lang/php/
>=20
> http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/lang/php/
>=20
> The Makefile is missing. When is this going to be fixed?

it's intentional, lang/php is not a real package.

> And if this error depends on the breakdown of anoncvs.netbsd.org what
> can be done, to let the mirrors stay up to date?

most (all?) of the mirrors are now updated directly from
rsync.NetBSD.org and are up to date.

> What can I do, as a User, to help fixing such Errors?

given that there is no error in this case, nothing.  otherwise see:
http://netbsd.org/Misc/send-pr.html for details.

> I don't know if this is already discussed, but why is there no kind of
> system redundancy for anoncvs and similar important servers at NetBSD?

feel free to donate money to make this possible.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

--AGZzQgpsuUlWC1xT